Donations drive the success of our ReStore, so it is critical that we be able to pick up items quickly and handle them efficiently when we receive requests. In the past, when someone dropped off a donation for the ReStore on a pallet, it had to be unloaded manually or a forklift had to be rented in order to unload the product from their truck.
What if it was possible to come home to a clutter-free home and office? January is Get Organized Month and according to research, “People waste as much as an hour a day, on average, looking for things they’ve misplaced. That means that many of us waste as much as 15 days every year because of disorganization” (www.DaysoftheYear.com).
Spend less time searching through the clutter of paperwork, clothes, etc. so you can spend more time focusing on your New Year’s Resolutions. Here’s how:
Get a tax deduction in the process!
When life is busy and time is short, getting rid of the clutter from Christmas may seem impossible! Well, have no fear because we have some simple ways to get your home organized again so you can enjoy your new gadgets and goodies.
- Take down your Christmas decorations and organize them for next year.
- Label each box or container so you can find your holiday items easily next year.
- Set aside any items that you don’t plan to use again, such as holiday décor, Christmas lights, and other seasonal items.
- Part ways with old items so you can make room for your new gadgets, décor and other gifts.
- Replace your old electronics, home décor, and furniture with all of the great goodies you and your family received this Christmas.